The model of the injector clamp consists of a support representing the cylinder head, on which the various parts are positioned like in a real engine.
Using this stand you can:
- Identify a solution to build a complete coupling and its functional conditions:
- Real components are used
- Model the mechanical actions as part of a static study:
- Study of the actions that can be transmitted by a coupling.
- Study the isostatism.
- Study the association of simple/compound couplings
- Calculate a tightening torque:
- Static study of loads.
- Identify a tightening torque using a torque wrench.