View Cart → "MEASURE THE POSITIONS Réf: CPA-MPO" was successfully added to your cart.
DXI 11 ENGINE BENCH Ref: SYS-MSB.DXI11
The proposed engine bench is a new technology which allows the manufacturer to comply with the EURO 4 and EURO 5 norms. It is equipped with an injection system (common rail type) and with an urea injection system with a catalyst. This modern unit allows to study, in addition to the injection system, a very large range of motorization aspects (load circuit, starting circuit, oversupply, cooling, lubrication, fixing…) The model respects perfectly the vehicle’s structure. After completing these activities, student will be able to:
- Identify the different components of a thermic engine.
- Describe and analyze the engine behaviour (distribution)
- Realize adjustment and fixing operations.
- Identify, describe and analyze the air circuit (oversupply)
- Identify, describe and analyze the exhaust circuit (oversupply and brake)
- Identify, describe and analyze the injection system behaviour and the pollution reduction system.
- Identify, describe and analyze the working of the load circuit, starting circuit, cooling circuit, lubrication.
- Identify and analyze the engine electronic architecture and the exchanges between different calculators.
- Use the diagnosis tools : screen and diagnosis tools (Diag NG3)
- Read and apply the electric diagrams.
- Carry out measures on different sensors and actuators and analyze their principle of operation and their piloting mode.
- Diagnose the different engine systems and specially the injection system.